If you’re looking for an alternative to an iPad, an Android tablet can be the better solution, especially because of its seamless integration with the Google ecosystem. Renting Android tablets from reputed dealers can offer features like a fast browser, cloud synchronization, and easy access to the latest Google apps. Additionally, it allows busy professionals to multi-task on the on-the-go and out of the office. Apart from the flexibility offered by the available hardware choices, there are ample apps.
Android Tabs have gained more popularity due to their connectivity, operating system, and features they offer. Google’s Play Store has more than 700,000 Apps and is increasing daily. Don’t let the name fool you. The Play Store has a wealth of Apps for business. The Play Store also has the most significant number of free Apps of any competitor. With that many Apps, you’re sure to find what you are looking for and if you need help, let us know. We are constantly reviewing the latest Apps for Android, and we’ll be happy to discuss on.
These tables are used for educational institutions, events, and training Purposes. Therefore, Wholesaletables provides a wide variety of Android Tablets on a Rental Basis from popular brands, in which you trust like iPad 6, iPad 7, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad Pro 12.9in, Lenovo, LG, Samsung, and others at very affordable Rental Prices.
- OS Upgrade: The best thing is that Android OS gets upgraded frequently for better options and user experience.
- Portability: It is potable. It means you can carry them anywhere and work on the go.
- Various Requirements: It suits your training, events, or seminars perfectly.
- Testing Applications: You can use android tablet rental to test your applications and their UI on the Tablets.
- Cost-effective_ With the increasing demand and rapid technological changes, tablets are becoming more expensive each year. For instance, if you look at the price of Apple’s iPad, since its inception in 2010, its price has gone from $499 to $999 for the latest iPad Pro in 2021. Looking at this rise in price and rapid evolution in technology with time, it makes sense to go for a rental tablet, as it saves you money and allows you to stay technologically up-to-date.
- Responsibility _ When you buy a tablet or any other IT device, you must maintain them. You have to ensure that your tablet is serviced periodically, and often you must take it down to the store on your own. But if you rent a tablet, the responsibility of maintaining and servicing your rental tablet lies with your rental service provider.
- Flexibility _ Sometimes you may need the tablet for a specific duration; Maybe you are traveling for a few days/weeks and need a lightweight alternative to your laptop with similar performance. In such a situation, there is no point in buying a new tablet. Thus, opting for a rental tablet gives you the freedom to enjoy the mobility and versatility of a tablet, with flexible rental options and minimal cost compared to buying a new tablet.
- Insurance _ Accidents can happen to anyone at any time, no matter how careful you are. So apart from being careful, the only alternative solution to accidents is to be prepared to deal with them. Because they say, “Caution is better than cure.” Most of the time, you don’t get free insurance when you buy a new tablet; insurance is very expensive. But when you choose a rental tablet, it comes with standard insurance, which can be free or very low-cost.
HOW TO GET A RENTAL TABLET?
Now, you may have understood the advantages of a rental tablet. So, the next thing you must consider is how to rent a tablet. There are many reputed dealers available to offer android and iPad tables in bulk at the best market values, including – iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad 5, iPad 6, iPad 7, iPad 8, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 3, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 4, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 11in, iPad Pro 12.9in, iPad Pro 1st gen, iPad Pro 2nd gen, iPad Pro 3rd gen, iPad Pro 9.7in, Lenovo, LG, Samsung and more. You can find reliable IT rental service providers from online and offline platforms to get tablets on rent. But with high competition, the possibility of getting scammed also goes up. So, you need to think wisely before making a decision. You must ensure that the rental service provider is professional and reliable. A legitimate website, responsive customer care, and years of experience in the industry are some signs of ensuring the service provider is reliable.
So, what are you waiting for? Contact a reliable service provider and have the benefits of their services. The company will be happy to help you and cater to all your tablet needs at best possible time. Their entire products are available at the best market value. Choose the rental tablets; you need to select the tablet that suits you based on your budget, duration, and performance requirements. The company guarantees that their prices for rentals are the best in the market, and they are willing to offer you the best value for your money. Call them today for a free quote! or contact us right away.